Since Rocket League is free to play, many of the cosmetic items and accessories like decals, wheels, and goal explosions players can use to decorate and customize their cars can only be obtained by playing the game normally, using microtransactions, or purchasing a Rocket Pass. Money-conscious players can still get a few of these cool accessories and customizations by entering secret promo codes that are active only for a limited time. These tend to change every month, so players always want to keep an eye on the latest codes and input them to get their free items before time runs out.
During the month of January, there aren’t very many active promo codes or available crossovers, and there are several that are no longer active that players should be aware of. This month, players can get a free Limited Popcorn Rocket Boost and a Nitro Circus Antenna and Decal. Here’s every active promo code for January 2021 in Rocket League and how players can input their code to claim their free items.
All Available January Promo Codes For Rocket League
The two available, working January 2021 Promo Codes for Rocket League are:
- popcorn: Unlocks Limited Popcorn Rocket Boost
- rlnitro: Unlocks the Nitro Circus Antenna and Breakout: Nitro Circus Decal.
There are also several codes that are no longer working as of January 2021. These include:
- wrestlemania: Unlocks 2 WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- wwedads: Unlocks 2 WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- WWE18: Unlocks 2 WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- rlbirthday: Unlocks 2 WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- shazam: Unlocks Octane: Shazam Limited Decal and Shazam Limited Wheels
- Truffleshuffle: Unlocks Octane: The Goonies Limited Decal
- Bekind: Unlocks VCR Limited Topper
- couchpotato: Unlocks Couch Potato Limited Player Title
- SARPBC: Unlocks SARPBC logo, song, car, and Moai Antenna
Players can no longer input these codes or earn these rewards.
There are other ways to find codes. Sometimes, codes will be hidden in trailers or released with announcements from developer Psyonix. Occasionally. certain Rocket League merchandise will also contain a code for one of these items.
Promo codes can be redeemed on any platform a player chooses. To input them, players will need to follow these steps:
- Launch Rocket League and choose Options on the Main Menu
- Navigate to Extras and select Redeem Code
- Enter the code to receive the item
- Repeat this process until all items are redeemed.
Rocket League has seen a healthy sized player base, with Psyonix announcing in mid-2020 that the game had exceeded 75 million players. Rocket League became free to play in 2020, and players around the world have begun customizing their own rocket car to play a fast-paced game of vehicular soccer together.